Sunday, December 28, 2014

Day 44 without an event.  Four more radiation treatments... Still do not know about the 6th Chemo.  All anyone can tell me, "a CT--without contrast, and a blood draw, by the 13th of January." 


I feel pretty good and sleep pretty well.  Eating very well.   Starting to do bits and pieces of housework.  Still doing the major cooking (as my kid says, "you do magic when you cook.)"


I plan to start my exercise, again.  While doing chemo, I don't try.  Next two weeks will let me know where I am.  All this down time is allowing me to organize my office and filing cabinets...  I do genealogy, when my brain is screwed in straight.  Plenty of time to look it over and see how much I have duplicated. 


Really bored with TV... Do enjoy reading the Washington Post on my Kindle HD Fire...I can pick and chose what I want.  VBWG.


Time to go check out the NFL and see who is playing today....My favs are Green Bay, Patriots, Broncos, and Seahawks... Sometime hope for Cardinals...

No comments:

Post a Comment