Saturday, January 3, 2015

Finished with radiation 1/2/15

Greeting 2015 is the best gift I could have received.  I have finished my radiation treatments and am ready to find out what is next.  I am told there will be a CT Scan and blood draw within the next 30 days.  What or if there is further treatments will be discussed.  At this time, I am beginning to feel pretty normal (whatever that is) and will start making my plans for the future. 


I finally had to drive my car, today.... Something I had been putting off until I was sure my reaction time was acceptable.  Guess it is.  My daughter woke up with a severe tooth infection and I was lucky our dentist was in his office on a Saturday.  She is taking a lot of antibiotics and pain pills until Wednesday and then, she should be good to go...for an extraction. 


I am just so very grateful the dentist was in, and I am in good enough shape to drive.  Happy times are around the corner for me and my family.  I will keep my results posted on here and on the Lungevity Community Support Group pages...


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

1 comment: