Saturday, December 13, 2014

Who said Santa only wears a red suit?

Interesting end to this week.  All my radiations were normal...  I am on 29th consecutive days without any breathing problems.  Makes me keep on thinking I have won this race.  However, Friday morning was a topper. 


I had an Air Scrubber installed on my heat pump, but could not afford the vent filter replacement unit.  It was not a good install when we built the house, back in the early 90's.  Anyway, it was strongly suggested that the filter frame be replaced to do a better job with scrubbing our air.  I was considering sometime the in January 2015...if I could scrape together the funds.  In the meantime, I had decided to call the company I had been using over the years, to tell them that I felt the scrubber was working pretty good.  Both my daughter and myself had not had to use the allergy medications we had both needed...for about two weeks. 


When I called, I asked for the Vice President and told him how pleased we were with their product and that we were both breathing much better...  "Chuck" was pleased to hear it and would relate two more stories he had received within the past couple of hours.  He wanted to know about my cancer, and I told him...  He was so impressed and inspired that he wanted me to call him as soon as I get a clean bill of health and we would all celebrate.  I assured him I could and would do that. 


Friday morning there was a banging on my door and there stood the young man who had done some of the other installations and work for the AC/plumbing company, with a bright blue package and blue bow.  His boss had told him to bring it to me and install it.  I opened it and there was the whole vent replacement unit.  Merry Christmas from Chuck and Austin.  I burst into tears, I was so moved.  Within minutes, the replacement had been installed.  I thanked Austin. 


Couple of hours later, Chuck called and asked if I had received it....I said yes and thanked him profusely.  He reminded me that I was still to call him when I received my clear health... I promised I would, he also remarked that we would have a celebration of it.  I have no idea what they are up to, but I am pleased to have a fully operational system that cleans all the outdoor
pollution,  out of my house.  BTW, I posted pictures and the incident on FB...  Name of the company is local company, known as Parker and Sons.  I can say, They do Rock...!



No comments:

Post a Comment