Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Post

41 days without any real problems.  I find that people do not want to know about "no burn days."  I watch the news pretty close so that I do not get caught in the inversion and other bad air.  I also carry masks with me, along with water or something to drink.  The only time I have coughed, is on the inversion/no burn days.  I am sooooo glad I have an air scrubber.  Keeps me in pretty good health and allows me to sleep better at night.


I had enough energy to can 24 jars of quince jam, as gifts for Christmas.  Yup, I have a quince tree. I really haven't canned anything in some 50 years... I did pretty good and it turned out great.  I will do this again.  I took 12 jars to the radiation dept... along with fresh belly button oranges and grapefruit... in a pink wig, green Christmas shirt, red nose and black tights... Plan to take a load of fresh fruit to the chemo side of the clinic...same outfit.  Makes them all smile. Makes me feel good.


Almost to the end of my journey.  Best gift I could ever have is to finish all the treatments and be the miracle I am... No cancer.  At this time, there still is no lung cancer showing on the quick CT's that are done each day I go to radiation.  I finish on the 2nd of January. Hopefuly my last chemo is tomorrow.


I wish each person a Merry Christmas, and a Healthy Happy New Year.  Live each day as if it were the last day of your life... Do the best you can each day, even if it is a bad day.  Fight hard and laugh a lot.


More later,

No comments:

Post a Comment