Thursday, February 26, 2015

Rough Week or so, for Liver and Lungs

A whole lot of coughing.  It is thought to be liver related...Not sure how that works.  Each day there is more coughing and now, it has become somewhat productive.  Generally very dry, so I am thinking it is from my sinus drainage.  I take 12 Hour Allegra for it. Sometimes it works pretty good and sometimes not.  Thank goodness for the air scrubber.  It does help.


Liver is causing a lot of pain.  Most of the time I try my best to ignore it... there are times I must take an RX for it---but, only at night.  I went in for my blood draw and was advised that my blood and platelets were too low for chemo and neulasta shot this week.  We will try again Monday and see where the counts are.


While dealing with this little set back, I had committed to going full Solar...so, this is the week that the panels are being placed on my roof...kind of takes my mind of my own health issues.  Finally got my Prius a "trickle down" charger, because I am down more than up and was getting tired of having Toyota come to recharge it.....now, no problem. 


Several of my friends comes by periodically, to bring a supper for me and my kid... I am so grateful for them keeping me in the loop. 


I am guessing I need to do more research on my liver, to find out what is going on.  :)  Later...



No comments:

Post a Comment