Friday, November 28, 2014

Radiologist Report for the 26th of Nov

Had to see my radiologist on Tuesday.  He gave me some really good news.  My tumor is now 80% gone. I have another round of Chemo all next week, along with the radiology treatments.  Not sure how all this will go, but am hoping for a good week, just the same.  One more month to go.


I was able to host Thanksgiving Day.  Good news was, I really didn't have to cook much...just engineer it.  I got really tired by the end of the day.  Guess I overdid it, as I always do.  Will do near nothing the next few days...  Don't want to go backwards, now. 


My house quests came and we  had an awesome time, and left early this morning to go back to CA... So sad...

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had some good news...and a good Thanksgiving.
    Mary Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of over did it. Been tired for two days. I need to get my energy level back up for the hectic week coming... That being said... I would do it again. Cheesy grin. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete